- Hits: 20354
Can an existing homeowner benefit from the Feng Shui audit?
Yes. A proper audit involving looking at both the Ba Zi (Eight Characters) of all family members and a full home audit can help to improve or find out what's wrong with an existing home.
I have been staying in my existing home. Can Feng Shui help to improve my present situation? How can I improve my luck? Is there a wealth corner at my home?
Many of us would automatically or instinctively assume that in order to enhance our luck, we must buy `expensive' objects to enhance a sector or sectors of a home. This is a fallacy and not necessarily true. The main objective is to find out what's wrong and FIX-IT, FIRST!
The `Evils of Fast-Food Feng Shui'
Since mid 1980's, the trend of most of us is to look for fast-food answers to all our woes problems.
The most common mistake is to purchase `Feng Shui' books that does not teach but preach. Many of these books only know how to give `wild' tips without considering whether they are personalized to a specific individual or not.
Another sensible advise is that if you are making enhancements try to do so one at a time. For example, make the enhancement, wait a week. If nothing happens on on to the next.
This would be different if you consult reputable professional Feng Shui practitioners.
We hear of horror stories of many people paying large amounts for useless figurines and cures or enhancements that may not work at all. Instead, some of us may incur mounting debts or face a multitude of financial problems. This leads to a vicious cycle of financial and family problems:never knowing what's wrong with their life! You may not be in this situation but it is good to understand and avoid these pit-falls.
Is there a leak somewhere?
Let's look at it this way: imagine that you are on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. If the boat has a leak, there is no point in senhancing a sector of the deck of the boat if there is still a leak!
As the picture below shows, if we continue to look for our wealth sector and forsake the leak; the boat will eventually flood and sink! And all will be totally lost!
How do I know if there are any leaks?
Let's hope that none of us have leaks especially major leaks that suppress our luck. But it is never too late to find out if we have any now or in the future.
Feng Shui and Chinese divinity methods are all about trying to maximizing one thing -- LUCK!
What is so different about Geomancy.net?
We not only look at the Feng Shui of your home also we apply no less than three major Feng Shui concepts i.e. Shapes and Forms, Ba Zi Feng Shui, Eight House and Flying Star Feng Shui.
In fact, even before we begin to discuss on your home audit, we will thoroughly go thru each family's personal Ba Zi during the second on-site visit, first:-
1. Based on full detailed analysis of: Year, Month, Day, Time, House of Life, House of Conception. No one else provides such a full detailed analysis to ensure that your element and strength are correctly analyzed to include harms, punishments, double and triple combinations.
3. Each of your current and future LUCK PERIODs are looked at to see if they are need to be neutralized especially for personal self-enhancement or `cured' during this existing 10 year period.
Here, you will be advised on whether there can be one or several minor or major leaks:-
Situation 1: Breadwinner's Ba Zi current Luck Period is OK but House Feng Shui has major or minor leaks.
Situation 2: Breadwinner's Ba Zi current Luck Period is inauspicious and House Feng Shui has major or minor leaks.
Learn the truth about your current situation! And only when you understand better what is `leaking' then can one improve or enhance your situation.
No one else comes close to our expertise in helping many people in understanding leaks better than we can!
4. Each family member will also get to understand your favourable, unfavourable elements. And your wealth element during the briefing.
5. Only after going thru your Ba Zi does Cecil Lee, go further into your home audit. This is why, his second visit takes as long as 2 or more hours for your personalized 2nd on-site visit.
6. You can start to note down even as you go thru this resources any questions that you need to ask Cecil during his very detailed 2nd visit! Learn more about our very affordable fixed pricing here!
Career Analysis for family members
Yes, this comes standard in all our on-site audits. Your detailed individual family's full Ba Zi (Eight Characters) report will also include a career with wealth; power and authority and other suitable careers.
Am I lucky at winning the lottery?
Yes, this also comes standard in all our on-site audits. You also get a bonus, your detailed individual family's full Ba Zi (Eight Characters) report will provide you with a glimpse as to whether you or your family members have (A) unexpected wealth (pian cai) and or(B) unexpected funds (pian yin) as shown below:-
Additional Palm Reading and more...
As an added bonus, for those who are present at the 2nd detailed on-site audit, Cecil Lee will also take a look at your palm to confirm some of the findings found during the audit. In addition your full pillars chart will show the House of conception i.e. child birth and spouse related issues for both husbands, wife and more!.
A comparison of Cecil Lee's Professional Consultation services. It is always prudent to contact a practitioner what services are will be providing you as not all practitioners give or can give you the same level of commitment and service.
This useful check-list can allow you to benchmark what we provide against services provided by other Geomancers:-
Using Cecil Lee's service
Cecil Lee is a professional Geomancer having an extensive understanding of ALL Feng Shui Theories and published many Feng Shui concepts and resources for others to learn.
Therefore, he has a full arsenal of tools to help you:-
- Shapes & Forms
Do not be afraid to check with other practitioners about their skills
Does a VERY DETAILED analysis of each family member's Ba Zi.
He uses what is known as Ba Zi Feng Shui (a very key essence in a complete and detailed overview of a House Analysis in relation to the occupaints.)
- Detailed Advanced Pillars of Destiny with 4 main pillars and 2 additional Advanced Pillars (House of Conception and House of Life which is essential to an accurate analysis)
- Inclusive of all the clashes and combinations, deriving your favourable elements, colours and wealth element.
- Inclusive of 10-yearly and Yearly analysis of each luck pillars
- This is done for EVERY FAMILY MEMBER.
This we feel is necessary to provide an overview of your heavenly luck and also to determine your suitability with the house and more. Without it would simply be incomplete.
Check firstly whether the practitioner uses Ba Zi
If they do use Ba Zi, what type of analysis are they providing you with. (Some practitioners only provide a superficial basic analysis of your birth element.
Provide a VERY DETAILED analysis with the Flying Star Feng Shui
- 20-year overall influence
- Yearly influence
- 81 Interpretations of each sector analysis
- Identifying Auspicious Area and Suggesting cures for problem areas in detail for each sector.
Check firstly whether the practitioner uses Flying Star Feng Shui
Even if the practitioner use Flying Star, do they fully provide you not just a `chart' but full and comprehensive analysis of it.
Provide a COMPREHENSIVE Summary of all the various Family Members Eight House in relation to the house
- Check the breadwinner(s) for suitability of the house
- You will know get to know who is unsuitable to for house
- You can see which room should be suitable for which family members
May provide analysis and recommendations individually and some only do it for the breadwinner.
Provide a BINDING ELEMENT which helps to improve relationship between two family members. (This is done for all the various family member relationship ie. between Father & Mother, Mother & Son, Father & Son.)
Providing you the indepth understanding of what are your personal elements, favourable & unfavourable colours, wealth element so that you can apply them to your personal life (ie. colours of clothing to wear and colour to paint your bedroom)
Provide you with a copy of the DETAIL PRINTED REPORTS for your reference after the audit.
Check with the practitioner
By the end of the consultation you will have a deep understanding of why certain areas must be cured and what to cure it with and how to improve good areas.
Confirm with the practitioner whether are they willing to not only tell you why you need to "put this here and there" but also let you know the exact rationale why it is done.
Seek Clarifications to your queries until you are 100% fully satisfied on any areas or queries regarding placement of furnitures etc
Cecil Lee will only collect the consultation fees on his second visit. This is to assure you that unless you are 100% fully satisified with our service at the end of the analysis, we will not collect a single cent from you.
Check with the practitioner.
Some practitioners may want to collect the money up-front.
Provide Recommedations to any other queries such as the placement of sensitive items like an altar Placement
Check with the practitioner
Added free assistance on any other follow-ups e.g. interior design consultation after the visit
Check with the practitioner. Some may charge you additional for this.
Select auspicious dates for the start of renovation work, initial `house move' and actual date for moving/staying in the house
Yes, but often this will be charged as additional services. Do check with the practitioner
Providing actual advice for renovation work and initial `house move' and many practical tips
Check with the practitioner
Excellent and Committed After Sales Service
You can seek further clarification via a range of support contacts
- via phone
No, often you will not be able to get much additional consultation without paying for additional services.
Are you provided with a proposed layout plan(s)?
Our Feng Shui Audit comes standard with a proposed layout plan. Click here to see high resolution sample
Check with the practitioner
The Holy Trinity of Luck
Heaven (Tian) - Earth (Di) - Human / Man Luck (Ren).
Cecil will go through each family members Heaven Luck (Tian Cai) or Ba Zi. He will also go through with you the Earth (Di Cai) or the Feng Shui of the home.
Man Luck is like family relationship (such as hugging a child or bring children out for an outing or having a nice time together etc.
" Will there be a lot of purchases needed if the house 'fengshui' is no good? One of my friend needs to spend about S$2K to purchase lots of stuffs to improve his place."
Geomancy.net is a Professional Consultancy site and from day 1 does not believe in selling any physical products nor ask our clients to buy expensive decorative items.
It is our strong belief that selling such things can *cloud* one's mind or specifically - have a conflict of interest in our professional service. - Learn more
Check with the practitioner
Different modes of payment:-
On the second visit (on the full consultation session) you can choose to pay by Cash or Cheque
Another option is thru Credit Card at our website.
Check with the practitioner
Compare our prices!
Very affordable and reasonable rates for our very comprehensive services.
Just look at the overall range of services which is provided at a very reasonable rate which promises you a whole lot more.
Check with the practitioner
Walk Thru of a typical personalised Feng Shui Consultation session conducted by Cecil Lee during the 2nd Visit
He will reveal to you all the binding element combinations for improving the relationship between the various family (i.e. between Father & Mother; Mother with Son & Son with Father etc...) He will let know how suitable the house is to the breadwinner(s). He will go with you through a detailed Room-by-Room walk-thru with you letting you know (Applying Shapes & Form and Compass School techniques including 20 Year and yearly Flying Star analysis):-
He will give you an overview of the various external environment analysis of what are the problem area (ie sha qi) and what you should do He will give you an assessment of how much wealth your house (in relation to the surrounding estate) that it can or cannot actually retain He will let you know which areas you should avoid making renovations for that year. He will provide you with advice and recommendations based on your inputs of proposed your desired Interior Design layouts. He will provide advice on better placement of stove, altars and other items He will provide you with the various auspicious dates for moving into a house He will provide you with information on what to do during the actual house move-in He will provide you with a Career Analysis so that you have a better appreciation of the type of job i.e. existing job or future job prospect based on a Feng Shui perspective.
You will be given ample opportunity throughout each step of the briefing to clarify any issues or concerns that you may have during this detailed consultation session until you are 100% satisfied with the walk thru. Finally, you will be given a copy of each of the various detailed printed analysis reports for your reference and further readings. At the end of the consultation session, you will have had an in-depth understanding about yourself; your family members; your house and its environment; and have also a deep understanding on how to improve your overall luck and harmony.
Firstly, please check whether the Feng Shui practitioner provides you with a full or basic Ba Zi analysis.
Check further to see if the practitioner analyses two extra Pillars: House of Life and House of Conception are analyzed in addition to the Year, Month, Day and Time of birth. As House of Life Pillar will ultimately determine whether a person is weak or strong as shown in the two case studies below.
On the other hand, House of Conception tells about the type of relationship for the male. And for females, in particular it relates to child birth issues and more.
Insist on this two extra pillars if anyone claims that they do a full Ba Zi analysis for you.
An actual case where FS practitioners have wrongly stated that this person's Ba Zi is strong earth. The correct analysis should be weak earth person.
1. In a Ba Zi or Pillars of destiny, the Year, Month, Day, Time, House of Life and House of Conception are looked at. (where each pillar e.g. Year, month etc... has each a heavenly stem and earthly branch.)
2. These elements are looked at in relation to the day of birth pillar. For example, if the day pillar has earth element.
3 The above example shows a sample chart of a person who is considered as a weak earth person.
4. Our Ba Zi analysis takes care of which season, earth is strongest or weakest as this will affect the element at the time one were born.
5. This analysis takes into consideration many of the factors i.e. what is your season of birth, any clash, or combinations of your elements.
6. Many of us, may not be aware but, many practitioners fall short of fully analyzing the birth chart of a person in this aspect.
7. For example, in this sample chart, one will see that some FS practitioners may mistaken the person born in that date to be a `strong earth' person.
8. Here is how they could easily have mistaken the person to be strong. And this is an actual case where one practitioner had got it wrong as they not done sufficient work on the Ba Zi chart.
9. The mistake has arisen to consider the person as strong earth element:-
10. Most of the normal Ba Zi analysis done by others will only consider the Year, Month, Day & Hour of Birth. If one wrongly considers only that, one can see from this example that:-
The original elements in the chart will be as follows...
11. This is assuming no combinations was considered and the House of Life and House of Conception was not taken into account.
12. In the above, you can see that being a Earth person, he has 3 earth, plus 2 fire which produces it. This makes his favourable elements to be 5 out of 8 elements. Which is already a clear indication that he is likely to be a Strong Earth person (even if we do not yet consider the seasons of birth influence).
13. However, if you consider the Combination which occur in Hour or Day Earthly Branch wei and Year Earthly Branch wu. This is a combination that will occur and because of the favourable conditions it will combine to change the original element from wei-wu (earth-fire) to Wood element. This change reduces the two favourable elements earth and fire and change it to 2 unfavourable element wood which destroy Earth.
14. Thus, if you consider the combinations that resulted, the final element summary would be different and thus, making it a weaker earth than originally determined.
15. Similarly, because now the House of Life and House of Conception was considered, there will be further changes to the element summary which affects whether a person is weak or strong.
16. All the analysis done by us takes into account every possible clash, harm, punishment & self punishment, and every possible Joins, Double/Triple combinations. Every additional analysis will have an overall impact on the final analysis.
17. However, if any one of the above analysis has yet to be considered, the final analysis deduced will never be accurate. Thus, we find that it is a pity that many calculation done are often lacking in many of detailed analysis in order to do a complete Pillars of Destiny Analysis.
18. In addition, the environment earth strength has already being factored into the Ba Zi.
An actual case where FS practitioners have wrongly stated that this person's Ba Zi is a weak earth. The correct analysis should be strong earth person.
1. In this second example, one can also see how often, many FS practitioners get their client's Ba Zi wrong.
2. In fact, these two case studies are true real life examples, where, these two persons, were `mislead' to think that their elements were i.e. in the first earlier example - strong earth. While in this second example, they were told that the analysis resulted in this case as a weak earth.
3. This example (below) shows how, this person especially due to double combinations of his element became a `strong earth' person.
4. Depends on how comprehensive the analysis, most of the analysis takes only the basic 4 pillars. Thus the resulting elements would be:-
5. Given the seasons of birth Earth is Extremely Weak and he has 2 extremely weak earth, plus 1 Strong Fire against, 2 Strongest Wood and 1 Water which destroy Fire.
6. This would seem at a glance that this person is a weak Earth. If you consider all the clash and combinations etc.
7. Again, if you consider the combinations and clashes, the resulting elements would change as above. In this case, the number of Fire would increase, decreasing the water which unfavourable for this person as there is now water now to destroy the Fire which is a Earth person's favourable element. Thus, this person is not as weak as it original seem.
8. In addition, if you have the full blown chart with the House of Life and house of Conception, again, this will change as there is additional 2 Fire element added from his House of Life and House of Conception. In addition, there is an additional Earth element in the House of Conception.
0 Water - weak
2 Wood - strongest
5 Fire - strong
2 Earth - extremely weak
3 Metal - weakest
9. No doubt, this person is a extremely weak earth, but it is strengthen by the 5 strong Fire which exhaust the 2 strongest wood to again give strength to the extremely weak earth.
10. So under this circumstances, this person is a Strong Earth as opposed to a weak Earth as originally defined.
11. Determining a person's element strength is extremely important as a weak earth is different from a strong earth. In our reports, we go all out to provide all the necessary analysis to determine this as we understand the importance and impact of having determined the correct element strength.
As you can see, we make sure that your Ba Zi is absolutely correct as being wrongly diagnosed as `weak' or `strong' can make such a vast difference in your Ba Zi!
No one comes as close to us in doing what we do best! Providing you the most comprehensive and accurate Ba Zi analysis!
If you require additional personalised advise, you can go for our Ba Zi with Expert Review service.
Personalized Ba Zi Life Reading (Premium) with Monthly/Daily Forecast and Expert Review
Annual Ba Zi Expert Review Update (Addon for Ba Zi Expert Review Clients)
If you don't need any additional personalised advise, you can consider our various Self-Help Ba Zi Report Bundles.